Sign up for our newsletter
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing from Mozi Jewelry, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- At Mozi Jewelry, your privacy is extremely important. Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Mozi Jewelry to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- All personal information submitted through our site is confidential. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with an unauthorized third party.
- With cookies enabled, Mozi Jewelry can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Mozi Jewelry, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers have the ability to disable cookies by adjusting user settings on their browser.
Shipment, Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All items purchased from Mozi Jewelry are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Mozi Jewelry site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Mozi Jewelry offers international shipping. The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s location.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Mozi Jewelry has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Mozi Jewelry original delivery estimates.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Mozi Jewelry portrays products as accurately as possible. However, Mozi Jewelry does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Mozi Jewelry is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Colors may be incorrect due to your monitor settings. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be accurate.
- If you receive a product that did not have an accurate description, you may return the product new and unused for a refund. All of Mozi Jewelry products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Mozi Jewelry disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Mozi Jewelry.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Mozi Jewelry arising from any product sold on the Mozi Jewelry is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Mozi Jewelry, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
Marketing Use Of Your Personal Information
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Mozi Jewelry. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
Contacting Mozi Jewelry
- If customers have any comments, questions, or concerns regarding the Policy or any other issues regarding privacy and security, please do not hesitate to contact Mozi Jewelry customer service representatives.