How Do We Collect Information?
- When you place an order or contact us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters and other marketing platforms.
- When you register on our site you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as your name and contact information.
- When you ask for information, provide a review or feedback, or comment on articles published on the website.
Non Personal Data We Collect
What Types of Personal Data We Collect
How Do We Use Your Personal Data
- Personalised shopping experience which targets information, services, content, and offers that are relevant to you and your online shopping habits and needs
- To alert you of any administrational, product, or service changes.
- For social media, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
- To improve usability, content, and functionality.
- To access any personal data relating to you in which we hold.
- To access your data without any personal charge.
- To know whether we share or sell your personal data.
- That we do not sell your personal data.
- That we delete your personal data.
- To exercise these rights without it affecting the services and prices we offer.
Interaction with Third Party Products
- The website places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto users’ computers and mobile devices. This is standard practice that all online businesses apply. Cookies are an integral part of assisting the website in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all users.
- With cookies enabled, we can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all users, and we can personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and analyze our traffic.
- Users are able to disable cookies from their browser, if they wish too. However, take into account that with disabling cookies we may be unable to provide you with some of the services offered by the website.
- We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.